5 Questions With Sarah Ellen
Shot on the shores of our relaxed northern neighbour, Manly, Sarah Ellen graces our newest collections
1. Describe Australia in 5 words or less
Home, Indigenous Land, A Secluded Paradise
2. What was your favourite Seafolly piece we shot?
I fell in love with the floral two-piece we shot
3. How will you be spending your days in the warmer weather?
Watching lots of sunrises and sunsets by the ocean with my dog
4. You leave tomorrow – where in Australia would you be heading for your summer staycation?
Byron Bay for lunch at Raes on Wategos! It’s my favourite spot for lunch. I also love being surrounded by nature in the Byron hinterland
5. What’s in your beach bag?
Sunscreen is the number one most important thing in my beach bag! But also my speaker (can’t forget about the tunes) and a book!