Fit & Styling Tips
At Seafolly we hero innovation and fit above all else. Find the perfect fit for you and feel confident in your swimwear, always.
We’re here to help! Check out these fit tips to find the style that’s right for you.
• Styles with underwire should always fit directly underneath the bust, without excess cleavage over the lines of the bra.
• Remove cups to give more depth if you have a larger bust.
• Adjustable straps can be lengthened or shortened to suit your body shape and support needs.
• Convertible straps allow you to change from halter to cross back option.
• Straps in a cross back or halter position will offer more support.
• One pieces offer all around support and greater coverage from the sun.
• Wear your one piece as a bodysuit by pairing back with pants, shorts or a maxi skirt.
• Singlet styles offer a look similar to a one piece while allowing more freedom of movement.
• Singlets are well suited to those with longer body shapes.